Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Paris with kids

I have a young child- just 1 year old. Are there any things in Paris that he might enjoy?




|||



Err, I%26#39;m not a parent or anything but would a 1-year old even know there were in another country? I mean what would he enjoy at home that you%26#39;d like him to do in Paris?




|||



Carousels abound in Paris. I think we found 9 that we rode with our 3 and 5 year old last week.





Take a baby backpack and go explore. At the age of one, my kids were happy to be in the backpack as long as we were moving. Climb the Eiffel tower, Notre Dame, Sacre Coeur, Arc de Triompe. Enjoy the kalidescope of colors at Sacre Coeur. Wander the museums and the streets of Paris. Ice cream is a special treat at home, but while on vacation kids enjoyed it every day. Great way to sit and enjoy a cafe while the baby enjoys an icecream.





Our kids loved Paris, and everyone was welcoming to them. I don%26#39;t think my three year old paid for more than a couple sovenirs. The shopkeepers couldn%26#39;t resist a three year old asking how much in French.




|||



there are countless posts on subject for you... try a search




|||



The zoo? At the Jardin des Plantes. The zoo at the Bois de Voncennes is undertaking restoration so some areas are closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment