Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Question regarding ParisVision online booking - help

I booked an excusion online thru parisvision.com and did not get a receipt to print out, although I can see the order via the booking # on their website. Is that customary? Do I just show them my ID at their office to pick up vouchers/tickets ? I had booked via other sites previously for excursions and they would email a receipt to print out ......




|||



why not just do a screen print of the order that you say you can see via the booking number on their website?




|||



Yes, good point, will do that. But, still interested to know what ParisVision usually expects.




|||



WeE booked on line and then showed up at their office gave the clerk our name. She did not ask for anything else. However, if you are concerned about follow the previos posters advice.




|||



I booked online for a minibus tour with pick-up at my hotel and received an email confirmation of my payment - in French. I emailed them back and double checked that I had indeed booked the tour I wanted and confirm the hotel pick-up time - they replied confirming I booked the right tour. Good idea to be ready earlier - my minibus got there early.




|||



What is the best way to contact Paris Vision %26amp; actually get a response?





I tried to reserve a few tours recently but got a processing error on my computer before receiving a confirmation. I tried to find out whether my order went through by sending e-mails to reservations@parisvision.com %26amp; info@parisvision.com a few days ago, but I still haven%26#39;t received a response.





I want to make sure I%26#39;ve reserved these tours, but I don%26#39;t want to order duplicate tours that I might not be able to cancel later.





If I try to call them from USA, where can I get an international calling card that I can use to call: Franec from USA, USA from France, %26amp; locally in France?




|||



I tried booking a tour with Paris Vision on the internet with my credit card and got an error message each time. I tried a total of 3 times. The next day I got 3 confirmations and a call from my Visa card. They charged me three times! I called Paris Vision a week ago and they said they would correct it but it hasn%26#39;t happened yet. So my advice would be if you do get the error message when using your credit card, wait and see if you get a confirmation the next day before trying again. It is really a pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment