Saturday, April 21, 2012

Comparison between Hotel Britiannique and LE Relais Saint...

Does anyone have any information about Le Relais Saint Honore and the area it is in as compared to the Hotel Britiannique. This reservation is for two college age girls: is there one location that is safer and livelier. I do realize that they are somewhat close to each other, so maybe the areas are not that dirfferent.




|||



I just got back from a trip to France during which I stayed at the Britannique twice for a total of three days -- at both the beginning and end of my trip. I believe I have walked by the Relais Saint Honore and, as you said, it is not far from the Britannique. However, in my opinion, the Britannique is a slightly better location -- the nearby Place du Chatelet is a major public transportation hub and they can easily walk to many sights -- not only the nearby Louvre and the Marais district, but also points on the Left Bank, which is just across the river. When you talk about %26quot;lively%26quot; I don%26#39;t know if you mean daytime lively or nighttime lively (i.e., clubs, etc.). For nighttime lively they might want to check out the Marais and the Left Bank, which are both very close.





If I were making a reservation for my 20 year old niece, based on what I know and have experienced, I would probably choose the Britannique. As I said above, I think it%26#39;s slightly more convenient (also the Relais Saint Honore, if it%26#39;s where I think it is, may be a little closer to the rather seedy Les Halles neighborhood than I%26#39;d want my niece to be, although the hotel itself isn%26#39;t in that neighborhood).





I have stayed in many neighborhoods in Paris and was really pleased with my choice of the Britannique on this trip. Many Americans and British people stay there, and the front staff are helpful, friendly and speak good English, in case your girls don%26#39;t speak French.




|||



Sin contest the Hotel Britannique, http://www.hotel-britannique.com/ it is a great hotel really confortable, with a great location for shopping ( rue de rivoli) , for visiting ( Notre Dame de Paris, Panth��on,Luxembourg, Chatelet) and resting ( because it is a safe and calm street). Peolple at the hotel area really really nice.



I hope it will be helpfull

No comments:

Post a Comment