Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Savona(Italy) to Nice Airport by train?

Hi! Can someone please help me! I need to get to Nice Airport by 9:20am at the latest. I%26#39;ll be travelling from Savona-Italy, further along the Italian Riviera. I have heard that there is a bus from Genoa to Nice Airport but I am not sure of the details or even if it stops in Savona? I think by train may be the quickest option, but again I have no details, still looking on french and italian train websites.



Grateful for any suggestions, thanks!








|||



The earliest train I can find leaves savona at 06:10 and does not arrive in Nice, after a change at Ventimiglia, until 09:20, precisely the time you need to be at the airport.





There is a bus service between Savona and Nice airport, the same bus you are referring to. According to the timetable published on the Nice airport web site, there is a bus leaving Savona at 06:45 arriving at Nice airport at 09:10. A bit tight, since even a slight delay will create a problem, but it%26#39;s your only shot unless you can stay in Nice the night before your flight.





Go to the Nice airport website and you can find the timetable:





www.nice.aeroport.fr/include/default.asp





If I were you I would certainly want to verify this information. The service is apparently operated by Phoceens Cars. A web search should track them down.




|||



Thanks very much IrishRovr, I%26#39;m on the case now!! Going to contact Nice Airport and then maybe Phoceens Cars.



Thanks nini

No comments:

Post a Comment