Saturday, April 21, 2012

Train to Lourdes

I%26#39;m heading Lourdes from Rome via Paris and this is my very time to travel in Europe. I would greatly appreciate if someone can tell me what is the cost of the train fair from Rome to Paris and Paris to Lourdes. Thanks and God bless - Willy from Saudi Arabia.




|||



You can get train pricing information online at http://www.sncf-voyages.com. Unfortunately, no English language option available, though. :-(




|||



I take that back, there is a British flag icon at the bottom of the SNCF page ...




|||



Arb123 - thank you for your swift response. I%26#39;ll try to get into the site that you told me. God bless - Willy




|||



Hi



You don%26#39;t say how important Paris is to your trip. If it is simply a means of getting from Rome to Lourdes, you may be better getting a train from Rome to Ventemiglia in the North of Italy. From there you can get a direct train to Lourdes, East to West along the French Riviera and across the Pyranees

No comments:

Post a Comment