Wednesday, April 25, 2012

if you need any help for your reservation or anything else

Hello,



My name is Julie. I%26#39;m from Paris.



If you need any help for a reservation in French or anything else. you can contact me.



I%26#39;ll be very happy to help you to discover Paris.



See U



Julie




|||



Merci, Julie!




|||



Thank you Julie - I am trying to re-learn french again...





I will be in paris from june 25-28 :)




|||



C%26#39;est gentil, ca! Merci beaucoup d%26#39;avance, Julie.




|||





Hello Julie,





How would we contact you in Paris? I do not suppose you want to post your phone number for everyone to see. If you wish you can e-mail it to me at irony150@yahoo.com. I do not anticipate any urgent needs, but just in case it is cool to have a native Parisian that could help in an emergency. We will be in Paris in August for 10 days and are very excited.





P.S. If you are planning to come to New York, you can e-mail me at my e-mail address and I can return the favor :-)





Thanks.




|||



what part of brooklyn :)





im from marine park




|||



Manhattan Beach,





Atlanta? Must be a culture shock :-)




|||



allen074 - I%26#39;m in Sheapshead Bay, close to you !




|||



Hi Julie I am taking my daughter to Paris July 13-Jul 18 we have reservatins at the Luxenbourg Parc hotel. My questions are: do I need to make dinner reservations now and which restaurants do you reccommed. Also I would like to take tours of the city and need a recommendation on a good tour company. Thank you so much!


Donna




|||



Q train in the hizouse :)




|||



%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;what part of brooklyn.....marine park....Sheapshead Bay%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;





I grew up in Crown Heights--Eastern Pkwy %26amp; Rogers Ave and East Flatbush--Schnectady %26amp; Foster...before trekking East River to Manhattan and then the wide Hudson to the New Jersey %26#39;wilderness%26#39; and beyond into the %26#39;frontier%26#39; to the untamed Amish country. Spent summers riding the bus acorss the bridge past Floyd Bennett Field and past Fort Hamilton to Riis Park. I dated a girl from Sheepshead Bay...once....but after the train ride home back to upper Manhattan at night, that was the last time. You can%26#39;t exactly see %26#39;..the end of the world..%26#39; from Sheepshead Bay, but if you climb up onto the flying bridge of any fishing boat tied up out there, you can just make out the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment