Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Question for WingVictory re USBs in Europe for photo...

Hi WingVictory.





You mentioned in one of the previous post that the male usbs can;%26#39;t be used. If that the case for all computers across europe - do they only use female USB plugs?





If so my card reader won%26#39;t be working. I%26#39;m pretty sure mine is the male version as well





bummer - won%26#39;t be able to back up my photos!





Do you remember what the post about metro stations have machines that do data transfer if you have your own cd was about. I tried to do a search in TA but to no avail.





Thanks




|||



I can%26#39;t be sure about Paris but here in the UK our USB cables are the same as everyone elses. I think someone is trying to make things difficult for you!




|||



Universal Serial Bus





I think the %26#39;universal%26#39; bit implies that you shouldn%26#39;t have any trouble with connections.





http://www.ctgcom.com/miniusb2.jpg





This is what a USB camera cable %26#39;normally%26#39; looks like.




|||



Go to a FNAC store and don%26#39;t worry about the CD (You get one free with transfer and they charge 5 euros for the transfer). If you don%26#39;t any FNAC store there is one on the Champs Elysees, can%26#39;t miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment