Tuesday, April 24, 2012

KDKSAIL - How do you do it?

Seriously...I am amazed at your knowledge of Paris, when you don%26#39;t even live there. How do you know so much about a city that%26#39;s 4000 to 5000 miles away from you? Also, how do you have the time AND patience to answer all of our stupid questions?





Don%26#39;t get me wrong...I am not only happy, thankful but also fully dependant on your answers...I am just curious as how you do it.





Okay...so now that I%26#39;ve mentioned KDKSail, I must also thank all the others...Irishrover, Randy silver photo, Alex (who%26#39;s in Australia now and has totaly forgotten about us), Truffaut, raphy, pixfield, Darth Annonymous, vickifloyd, Bea, elliemae...oh my, am I missing anyone??? Please don%26#39;t yell at me if I forgotten you. Maybe one of you above can remind me of someone I have forgotten...Oooh, I hope I haven%26#39;t misspelled anyone%26#39;s nickname either.





Here%26#39;s hoping none of you ever bore of us and our silly questions...Thanks, or should I say merci!




|||



Cedre: I am very flattered to be included in such an erudite group!!!




|||



but you did forget phread!




|||



I too am flattered and honored to be included on your list. Thank you for the vote of confidence!





I agree that phread should decidedly be on your list.





And in response to your merci: Je vous en prie.




|||



Darn it...I knew I%26#39;d forget somebody...thanks elliemae. I am soo sorry phred :( You%26#39;ve been very helpful to us all, and I can only blame it on my sleepiness (been napping with my cat...don%26#39;t you love Victoria Day :)





I%26#39;ve probably still missed others...that%26#39;s what you get when you try to name names. Please accept my appologies in advance.




|||



Travelnutty too!




|||



you know...I just came back to add Travelnutty too! and Denys too! Gees...my brain%26#39;s a mush...sorry again *appolegetic smile*




|||



Merci!




|||



This was unexpected flattery. I was hoping to hear how KDKSAIL does it...



%26quot;Time and patience%26quot; may be terms that are too generous to describe addictive behavior. Apparently, there%26#39;s a bunch of expat%26#39;s on this forum. I don%26#39;t know of any stupid questions but I%26#39;ve certainly given my share of stupid answers.




|||



Cedre i haven%26#39;t forgotten you!!! but i have many things to do, i don%26#39;t sleep well, and i read you everyday, i just don%26#39;t have time to reply. i replied 3 or 4 threads, but i can%26#39;t more!!




|||



Good to hear from you, Alex!





I hope things are going well in Australia, and that you are not too homesick or missing your beloved dog and cats too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment