Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Train help

I%26#39;ve been trying to make a reservation from Paris to Rennes in July. I choose a PREM option, then a form comes up for me to fill out. Does anyone know what answer I%26#39;m supposed to put in the block that says %26quot;translation%26quot;? I%26#39;ve tried yes, I%26#39;ve tried no, I%26#39;ve tried English. Yet when I click on %26quot;confirm,%26quot; I always get a message from Microsoft that says, %26quot;to be translated%26quot; and I can%26#39;t go any further. Thanks for any and all help.




|||



Mimmy -





I%26#39;m guessing a bit here, but what I THINK you are talking about is something that *may* show up on the English language server in the box immediately after the box where you enter your email. Is that correct? Does it say %26quot;to be translated%26quot; at that point?





If it does, then what I think it *should* say there is %26quot;Confirm your email.%26quot; try that at any rate and see if it works. If it does not, you should ahve been through the process enough times by now that you could probably handle doing the same thing on the French language server. The process is identical, and all the pages are laid out the same way. So if you are still having difficulty, pay close attention to what you did in English and then do the same things in French.





I hope this makes sense - and that it helps....




|||



IrishRovr,





Merci beaucoup! The form was indeed looking for a repeat of my email address. I now have my printed tickets in hand. I was a little concerned after I requested my tickets when one of the pages showed July 25 as a Sunday and July 26 as a Monday, but I notice that on the actual tickets only the date is displayed and not the day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment