Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Paris hotels, between Hotel Britannique vs. Hotel Henri iv...

Will be going to Paris from Nov 4-11th and can%26#39;t decide between these two hotels.





All the reviews are positive for both, any help about locations would help since I have no clue as to the better area!!





Thanks




|||



A vote for Hotel Britannique....a so lovely and wonderful Hotel..The decoration is wonderful..do not hesistate...I never stayed in Hotel Henri IV but I stayed in Hotel Britannique and it is really one of my favourite 3 stars in Paris...The location near Saint Michel is perfect ....really enjoy this area..The area around Chatelet is also nice and very lively...



http://www.hotel-britannnique.com



Have a nice trip!




|||



Sin contest, The Hotel Britannique. It is a really really nice and confortable hotel.Women at the reception were really nice with us.The location is great for shopping, for visiting, for resting. There is a nice restaurant called Cafe Zimmer right in front of the Hotel.




|||



Both locations are good, the Britannique is even better because in Ch��telet you have all the metro lines available a few steps from the hotel. I heard nothing bu good reports on Hotel Britannique.




|||



I just returned from a trip to France during which I stayed at the Britannique for a total of 3 nights at the beginning and end of my trip. It fulfilled all my expectations and I think it is probably the best hotel pick I%26#39;ve ever made in Paris. I%26#39;ve heard of but never stayed at the other place you mention. In addition to checking the hotel%26#39;s own website, as another poster has already pointed out, you can check the www.parisby.com website, which actually has more photos of the Brit than the hotel%26#39;s own site.

No comments:

Post a Comment