Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My vacation photos

Hi everyone. I thought I would share some of my travel photos. My Paris and Italy photos are mixed in here, but there is a caption under each one explaining where I was. I had over 400 photos when I returned, and these are just some of them that I have had time to go through. I am going to be adding some pics of my hotel rooms, so you can see how small they were lol, and some other sights.





I hope the link works, and you may have to cut and paste it.





pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/alanaofthebay/album…




|||



Nice pictures!! Thanks for sharing! :)





Paris July 26-30th.... 42 more days!




|||



Great pictures



I was in Rome last year in late winter, nice to see the flowers blooming



can%26#39;t wait to get to Paris



15 Days to go!!!!




|||



Great picture this made me more excited about my trip this September. Thanks for sharing




|||



AlanaBayarea -





Nice pics! Some of your Rome and Florence photos were taken just a couple of blocks from where I was staying in those two wonderful cities in January. Kind of fun to see another person%26#39;s %26quot;eye%26quot; looking at them...





Thanks!




|||



Wonderful pictures! I so want to go to Pompei, only had time for Milan, Rome and Venice and really not enough time for those 3. Must go back! The picture you%26#39;re not sure of is the Monument to Vittorio Emmanuele II, we caught our Bus%26#39;n%26#39;Boat tour there. Looks like you had a great time and saw alot! Thanks for sharing!




|||





Great photos, thanks for sharing. 2 months from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment