Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Best Places to eat in the 17eme

What shouldn%26#39;t I miss? :)





I%26#39;m not too concerned w/ the price range. I%26#39;d love to eat out at a %26quot;fancy%26quot; place at least one night and the rest something authentic...





41 more days.




|||



OhCurious1, I responded to your previous posting about the 17th, but since you never replied I don%26#39;t know if you read it or not.




|||



Oh, yes! (I%26#39;m new to this forum, so I%26#39;m not %26quot;in%26quot; on the posting etiquette)





I checked out your website and found it *very* helpful! I especially loved all the pictures of the neighborhood and the numerous links you%26#39;ve listed! Many thanks! :)




|||



The chic part of the 17th is in the east around Ternes/Wagram. Certainly the most upscale restaurant in the 17th is Guy Savoy. You should plan on around 200 euros/person for dinner.





In the Batignolles quartier at a moderate to low price, I like the following in no particular order:



Le Jardin d%26#39;Isa (Provencal)



Bistrot des Dames (very smoky but popular)



Le Morosophe



Macis %26amp; Muscade (superb)



La Salle A Manger



Premiata Drogheria di Meglio (excellent Italian lunch)



L%26#39;Endroit (steak frites)



La Gaiete Cosaque (Russian)



Le Pot Lisson (traditional Lyonnais cooking)





Nearby:



La Taverne de Clichy (mussels)

No comments:

Post a Comment