Tuesday, April 17, 2012

USA Today Travel Section all about Paris

Just so everyone knows, the Friday USA Today has many stories about France, especially Paris. Columns about where to eat, stay, shop, etc. It also has a story about my favorite little hotel (where I just stayed for my 50th birthday in March) Les Crayers in Reims. I guess I DO know a good thing when I find it!! Just look on line for USA Today and the travel section for June 3, 2005. It%26#39;s a fun read.




|||



The travel section is now for June 4, and can%26#39;t seem to find articles specific to June 3 - maybe they aren%26#39;t indexed yet..





there are numerous articles in the various categories on the Travel page... but I don%26#39;t think we can now see the exact page you describe, it%26#39;s been replaced w/ 6/4.

No comments:

Post a Comment