Saturday, April 21, 2012

Phread!

I can%26#39;t thank you enough for directing me to the wikipedia website in response to my question about the EU. I%26#39;ve been reading about french history all afternoon (got sidetracked but I will get back to the EU) and while I understand it%26#39;s extremely compacted and abridged I love it, makes me want to read more. Merci, merci et merci encore!






|||



It is a pleasure... the politics here are confusing, to say the least. As of yesterday we now have a Prime Minister who has never been elected to public office and the people (well, some of them, anyway) are screaming the return the of the aristocracy. Personally, I don%26#39;t mind. Villepin looks much better in his running shorts than Raffarin and I like the idea of a poet in the neighborhood. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment