Saturday, April 21, 2012

bus to st tropez?

How do you get to St Tropez by public transportion, especially when the boats aren%26#39;t running from Cannes or wherever (anyone know the dates they start and end for avoiding summer peak?). I would guess there is a bus from Cannes, or would it originate from Nice? Maybe one from Toulon?





I had a visit shortened by weather to a couple hours but got a very favorable impression. Would this wear thin for a longer stay, or is there much more to do? P.S. does the Cannes bound bus from Nice actually stop in Nice airport terminal, or just the main road outside? thanks




|||



I%26#39;m going to St. Tropez for the first time this July. From what I%26#39;ve read, it sounds like a very exciting place!





This is what I%26#39;ve found in terms of transportation:





http://www.sodetrav.fr (for bus schedule)





http://www.bateauxverts.com (green boat)





I%26#39;m not sure if the green boat goes all the way from Nice or Cannes. But it does go from St. Maxime.





Not enough ppl use this forum on St. Tropez :(. Hope that helps!





Bon voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment