Sunday, April 15, 2012

places to visit..

hi..





I want to know few good tourist spots in southern france, where I can go %26amp; come back from Nice in a weekend.



I%26#39;ve just 6 weekends left now to travel :( (on weekdays i%26#39;ve to work)



%26amp; I want to utilize them properly, i%26#39;ve been to monaco, nice, antibes, biot, cannes.. %26amp; will be going to paris via lyon (last weekend on june)...





can anyone tell me whrlse can i go.. %26amp; what r the places which I should not miss atleast...





I%26#39;ve a schengain visa.. %26amp; i can travel anywhere in eu(not swiss %26amp; uk).. so if there r places nearby in germany/italy etc also.. where i can go for a weekend... please do tell me..





TIA



--



viSh








|||



St Tropez, and what have you got against the Italian riviera? Or further with whichbudget.com

No comments:

Post a Comment