Thursday, April 12, 2012

Paris in November

Just wondering if there are others out there making plans for a trip to Paris in Nov. This will be my 2nd trip. First back in March with 7 family members--as soon as I got back made reservations for 2nd visit--this time on my own. :) Plan on being there Nov.2-8.




|||



Yes, my mother and I are going later in November. This will be my 4th trip to Paris (once with family in Dec. 93, once with my husband in Jan. 2002 and another time in Nov. 2000 with my mom) I love the D%26#39;Orsay and will no doubt visit it again, but only to see my favorite paintings as we%26#39;re looking for more off-beat things to do this time around. We love the markets and plan to check out more than the usual Saint-Ouen - Porte de Clignancourt. We%26#39;ve stayed at Hotel Champs du Mars (near Rue Cler) a couple times and I would highly recommend it. However, this time we plan to stay in the Il St. Louis area for a change. Dress warm, bring an umbrella, a sense of adventure and enjoy your trip!




|||



Yes, we always spend part of November in Paris. It%26#39;s a wonderful time--sometimes the weather is lovely--and there aren%26#39;t so many tourists.

No comments:

Post a Comment