Sunday, April 15, 2012

Need help locating friend

I had a foreign exchange student when I was younger, but unfortunately we lost touch. Last I knew, she was living in Nice (we were 12, I%26#39;m 23 now)...Her name is Celine Heno. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.




|||



Oh, and I ask this because I%26#39;m going to be in France for the first time (in about 3 weeks) and thought there might be a slim chance meeting up with her. Thanks again.




|||



It might be worth sticking up a posting with your query in the Forum section of Angloinfo.com, a website aimed at english speakers in the French Riviera. The link is:



http://riviera.angloinfo.com/Default.asp



click onto %26#39;Forums%26#39; and I suggest you post it in the %26#39;General%26#39; section. You will have to register first, it%26#39;s free.

No comments:

Post a Comment