Sunday, April 15, 2012

Travel one-way on a return Eurostar ticket???

Hi all - I posted a similar question on the London forum, and recieved avice about the potential for the company to debit your credit cad for the difference in fares, etc.





I%26#39;m wondering if anyone here has actually only travelled one way with a return ticket - and if so, what were the consequences?




|||



i%26#39;ve done it in the past. Nothing happened.




|||



I%26#39;ve done it... tickets are NOT name specific. My last trip two of the three tix read %26lt;%26lt;one adult%26gt;%26gt; so who exactly would they charge? There is just no system in place to penalize those who do not use the return portion of their ticekts.




|||



just got back from paris with a round trip eurostar from london that cost 59GBP. it would have cost more if i opted to buy one way. so far no consequences. its non refundable so they may just assume that you missed your train!!!!




|||



I%26#39;ve done it many times. It%26#39;s alway the cheapest way.




|||



Thanks so much for your replies. You%26#39;ve given me a great sense of relief - I really didn%26#39;t want to pay 124 pounds if I didn%26#39;t have to (more money for cafe cremes and verres de rose!).

No comments:

Post a Comment