Thursday, April 12, 2012

TO Randy Silver

Thanks so much for the invitation. Unfortunately, I will not be in Paris on September 18. I leave on August 21. But, I appreciate your willingness to include me. Hope it is an omen of similar hospitality to come.




|||



Carol,





Thanks for your posts. Best wishes for a marvelous



time in Paris in August.




|||



by the way RSP where do you plan to go for this meeting ?




|||



Denys,





Thanks for the post.





Location and time not yet set.





Will be checking with the Parisians



who plan to join us for recommendations



once I return from photographing in



China and Tibet the end of June.





Any chance you might join us on



September 18 ?




|||



Randy Silver, I%26#39;ll be in Paris on Sept 11-Sept 17. So I can%26#39;t meet on the 18 but you%26#39;ll have one 2 more 28 yrs old from VA at the gathering. KAA




|||



I hope so but I can%26#39;tbe 100% sure, september is a travel for work timefor mebuti%26#39;ll do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment