Thursday, April 19, 2012

Radio in Paris

I am getting ready to leave Saturday for most of June for the Paris Air Show. Can anyone give me advice on a good alternative rock or newer rock radio station?? Frequency please......merci




|||



Oui FM for the best rock in Paris !





102.3 FM





www.ouifm.com




|||



Great thanks....anyone else??




|||



RadioFG is good for Techno/House (98.2)




|||



Truffaut that%26#39;s an oriented advice : )





I like Voltage, almost 99% of alternative rock. 96.9 FM




|||



Denys, I think it was oriented at some point, but one would hardly know that now just by the sound of the music! Several times, I%26#39;ve been in shops throughout Paris and FG was playing in the background!




|||



A favorite of mine and many Parisians is FIP, which plays a bit of everything and has no commercials. You can preview it on www.fipradio.com. The frequency is 105.1. I like to listen to it at work and when I want to find out about the music, I go online. It%26#39;s a wonderfully eclectic mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment