Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hotel Europe St. Severin

Has anyone stayed here recently? This was about the only hotel in the area I could find available for my travel dates. Also, when making a reservation, the hotel charged me something called %26quot;booking fee%26quot; of 5-6 euros. Is this the norm in Paris? I am travelling solo and first time to Paris, so obviously I need all the hotel information I could get! Thanks




|||



If you booked via their own website, there is a link for the %26quot;terms and conditions%26quot;, which references a booking fee...also says you%26#39;ll be charged the first night in advance - in case of cancellation, the booking fee is not refunded.





I don%26#39;t think advance payments or booking fees are %26quot;the norm%26quot; but I also don%26#39;t think they%26#39;re terribly unusual or even unfair.





There are well over a dozen reviews on this website, all the way into May 2005 - surely that will be enough to satisfy you.




|||



Meant to post the website... just in case...





http://www.hotel-paris-severin.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment