Thursday, April 19, 2012

U.K. flight to Perpignan direct.



I am considering a weekend in Perpignan and would like to fly direct from the U.K.





Ican only see flights from Birmingham and Southampton.





As I live in the North West I would like something closer anyone done the trip or can you give me advice thank you.









Hopwas




|||



Hi



I%26#39;m not sure you will find a direct flight NW to Perpignan.



The cheapest way of doing this is Ryanair : Blackpool or Liverpool to Girona in Spain. Girona is about 100 km from Perpignan.



There is also Liverpool to Nimes, but Nimes is probably 200 kms from Perpignan.



There are other options here : the-languedoc-page.com/languedoc-tourism-air…



Bonne chance



Peter




|||



I am off to Perpignan beginning of July for the weekend. I am flying from Stanstead to Carcassone with Ryanair, then I am getting the train from Carcassonne to perpignan, The airfair is approx ��190 ( for 2 people) for flights and ��24 per person for train, which I didn%26#39;t think this was that bad. We fly at 7am and get to Perpignan at approx 1pm. We also live in the North and looked at several options and this worked out the cheapest.




|||



Check www.skyscanner.net



From Stansted Ryanair are cheapest to Girnoa, then Carcassonne and most expensive to Perpignan. Trains run between Girona and Perpignan or a car takes less than an hour, although tolls add about 8 Erous.

No comments:

Post a Comment