Thursday, April 12, 2012

Need Help Locating Friend!

I%26#39;m trying to find my exchange student from France that I had when I was younger (10 years ago). We kept in touch for a few years, but we both moved and somehow lost info/numbers/email/etc. in the process. I%26#39;m going to be in Paris in about 3 weeks and it would be surreal to run into her. Here%26#39;s her info:





Name: Celine Heno



Sisters: Lucy %26amp; Elise



Last known address (would have been around 1996):





66 Rue Pierre Brossolette



91130, Ris Oranges (spelling%26#39;s way wrong, but if you mapquest it with just the zip it%26#39;s there)





Previous Address:





24 Allee Du Valois



Lisses, France





Mother%26#39;s name: Martine Heno





Celine would be about 24 now. Thanks for ANY help!




|||



I tried the pages jaunes, no luck. They sent me to quidonc.fr, they come up with two hits for Celine, but want 1,50euro... it would be worth a try.




|||



I had an exchange student from France approx 10yrs ago. I tried to find her also. I used the White Pages from Paris because I thought that maybe she would be there. I also wrote a letter to her Father in her home town and soon enough, I received an e-mail. We will be in Paris the end of June, and will be spending some time with her! Did you try to write to her old address? Do you have any information on reletives ? You could try to write a sister or brother or parent. Good Luck, dont give up!




|||



Sorry, but when I was looking at all of the topics on the forum page, I thought this was titled %26quot;Need Help Looting a Friend%26quot;.



I thought that was a little strange, but actually, you are doing a good thing!



Good luck!





Floski




|||



I saw the Quidonc site, but I don%26#39;t read french and have no idea what it says or how to use it...i.e. where I put my credit card info.




|||



Well there%26#39;s a %26quot;Thierry Heno%26quot; living in Ris Orangis and he%26#39;s the only one in the book so a good chance that he knows who Celine is (as long as that was her childhood home address I guess).




|||



i tried the white pages. There%26#39;s a celine heno living in Val de Marne (departement 94):



H��no C��line


15Bis av Clos


94210 LA VARENNE SAINT HILAIRE


Tel : 01 45 11 85 35




|||



That helps so much, thanks a lot for looking in to it. Now all I have to do is have persuade a French Professor at my school (Michigan State) to make a phone call for me, haha.





P.S. How common of a name is Celine Heno in France, I mean, would it be like cold-calling a John Smith in the states? I guess I%26#39;m just hoping it%26#39;s really her, but worried that it%26#39;s not....




|||



i can try to call her and explain the situation. I give you my email address and you%26#39;ll give me some details about you (for example your firstname and name) if you want me to call her : daubenton17@hotmail.com



By the way, celine is a common firstname but heno isn%26#39;t common at all.




|||



I sent you my info, thanks again for all of your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment