Sunday, April 15, 2012

help w/3day trip-B&B or hostel or apt

Posted this in wrong place. Couldn%26#39;t figure out why no responses; then I figured it out. Eager to read ideas.





Have been gobbling up all the fantastic advice and good humor reading posts from web, portland, and phread. Thought I%26#39;d give it a go.



Tail end of our trip is to Paris. I know, I know. We got it backwards. Next time!



For HS graduation bringing 17 yr. old daughter to Ireland 7 days, London 2 days, husband going back to states, daughter and I are off to Paris. Arrive AM on a Friday in July and leave Monday.



Found neat studio from website you guys shared. But what do you think of a good B%26amp;B or Hostel. Thought it would be fun for my daughter, and I think I%26#39;m pretty hip (she would contest that!)



Don%26#39;t have much money this time, but do want to take a cruise on Seine at night. French teacher insisted.



Ideas for eats, where to stay, transport from CDG.



I already have some great tips from all the posts.



Merci mille fois mamalu




|||



If you%26#39;re really interested in a hostel, here a two that have good reviews here on TA:



(be advised most hostels have a curfew, but I have no idea what time that would be)





La Maison Hostel 75015





Aloha Hostel 75015

No comments:

Post a Comment