Thursday, April 12, 2012

one day?

Enough time for one day for Versaille and France Miniature?




|||



With only one day I would pass up Versailles



and stay within the confines of Paris. If possible



pass up most of the museums, too much time



in lines. You might visit the Cluny and/or Rodin.



Take the hop on/hop off bus for a good overview



of Paris.




|||



R_S_P -





I think Romaka is asking if it is possible to visit both these places in one day, not if she should visit them on a one-day visit to Paris. Is that correct, Romaka?





Assuming it is, I think it is technically possible to do it, in the sense that you can access France Miniature by train from Versailles without returning to Paris first. But I wouldn%26#39;t advise trying to do both in one day.





I have only been to France Miniature once, with friends who took their children for a day out. Admittedly we were in absolutely no hurry, but we spent a good five hours at the park (including having a delicious picnic...) and I don%26#39;t think any of us felt we had stayed too long. The park is pretty big. I think it would take at least 2.5 hours for a fairly quick visit,





If I were you, I would pick one of the two and leave the other for your next visit. If you are travelling with children, I should tell you that the three kids I went to France Miniature with, ages 8 to 13, seemed to have a great time - as did the adults!





www.franceminiature.com/v2/index-flash.html

No comments:

Post a Comment